- Brief: Collect 30 Stinger Arms for Cypress
- From: Cypress
- Location: Ridgeback Highlands
- Prerequisites: CY0046 completed, 1 Stinger killed.
- NPC: I'd like to study some specimens from those Stinger creatures in the Ridgeback Highlands. They fly around like some sort of wasp, but I suspect they're not very similar to insects otherwise. Do you have time to help out? The arms are likely to be left behind when the Stinger combusts. Try to collect 30 of these, and let me know when you've found enough.
- Reward: A New Sprocket (Mimics of Ridgeback Highlands: Stinger), 30 XP
Welcome back, [character name]. Those arms from the Stingers are definitely not insect-like!
They more look like claws on a creature that burrows in the ground, though I doubt the Stinger does much burrowing. Those arms just seem to hang from its body with little use, so I'd imagine that earlier forms of the stinger evolved form a burrowing creature.
Strange that the land-based Molecreep lost its limbs and claws, while the airborne stinger kept them. I wonder if these two species ranched off from one another, of if thay've always been seperate. So many unanswered questions!
|Previous Mimicology | Back to Table | Next Mimicology|