- Brief: Help Madame Bristlecone Create a Ferric Memorial
- From: Madame Bristlecone
- Location: Hatchwood Wilds
- Prerequisites: MB0002 completed, Great Ferron defeated, no active quest involving delivering a Letter (AS0001, CM0003, CM0004, SM0001, MX0001)
- NPC: Each day, more and more of my Ferric people are coming to me with terrible ailments. Steamport City is a dangerous place, and I feel my fellow Ferrics could use the luck of the Great Ferron on their side. I have proposed building a traditional Ferric Memorial in Steamport City. This will bless the land and raise the spirits of my people.It needs to be built by a ceremonial Ferric Warrior. I have sent word to Chief Juniper of my search. Her warriors have all prepared written letters in hopes of being chosen for this task. I could use your help collecting these letters from each of the warriors in the Hatchwood Wilds.
- Reward: 10 XP, New Sprocket (Ferric Lore: Memorials), Camp Wall Style
- Notes: Starting from the back of Camp Calluna is easier than from the front. You will have to return to tell Hawthorn that he is chosen. He will move to Steamport City in the following quest.
|Madame Bristlecone/Hawthorn/Gardening Chain|
|MB0002 → MB0004 → MB0005 → HT0001 → HT0002 → LD0002 → MB0006 → CJ0001 → HT0003 → CMG0001|