|EXP/CP at level 1*:||1|
|Health at level 1*:||25 (3 hits in co-ops*)|
|Attack at level 1*:||5|
Silk Bundle (quest)
Silksnake Skin (quest)
|Notes:||Follows a linear path based on a visible white line.|
|XP per Health:||0.04|
Silksnakes are snake-like Mimics that travel back and forth along a silk strand and travel back and stop when they reach the end. Because of their very predictable movement patterns, they are easy enough to avoid, or kill.
Tips & AttacksEdit
Try not to cross the thread it is gliding on. If you do, you will be damaged some time or another.
Get to a close enough distance to be able to shoot it, then shoot when it crosses your line of fire. Repeat until dead.
Just attack the Silksnake like any other enemy, just attack. But when attacking make sure to not be crossing any part of the silk line it is gliding on.
Get within range of your attack, attack until the Silksnake is dead.
Sprocket Information Edit
From Mimics of Steamport City: Silksnake:
- This scaly Mimic secretes a high tension silken string that it uses to glide across while it looks for prey.
First Encounter: West End Ruins
- During the Sidequest Silk Supply (LW0005), the player must kill 50 Silksnakes to collect Silk Bundles for Lana Westwood.
- In the Extermination Quest Silksnake Extermination (AS0010), the player must kill 50 Silksnakes per day for three days for Admiral Stanton.
- In the Extermination Quest Enraged Silksnakes (AS0071), the player must kill 100 Enraged Silksnakes in Hatchwood Wilds per day for three days for Admiral Stanton.
- In the Mimicology Quest Silksnake Study (CY0042), the player must collect 40 Silksnake Skins for Cypress.
From the lower peak checkpoint, go right, left, then up. killing all of the mimics in these rooms nets 6 Silksnakes each run, plus assorted other mimics. If you can't access Ridgeback yet, you can farm any of the rooms in Steamport with 4 Silksnakes. Another alternative is to combine the 2 options, killing the 6 in ridgeback, then jumping to steamport and killing the 4 in one room... this way, theres no need to kill other mimics