|EXP/CP at level 1*:||3|
|Health at level 1*:||150|
|Attack at level 1*:||14?|
Shock Egg (quest)
|Notes:||If the player strikes the charge part of the line they become Shocked|
|XP per Health:||0.02|
Not what you're looking for? You may want Shocksprite the Furniture.
Tips & Attacks Edit
Just shoot it and stay away from the electrical pulses on the wires.
Simply jump or do whatever you need to get close enough to slice it while avoiding the electrical charges it sends out through the wires. Divebombing it may work.
Stand below/above Shocksprite and strike in the appropriate direction until killed
Additional Information Edit
Sprocket Information Edit
From Rare Mimics: Shocksprite:
- This tiny Mimic suspends itself by wires extending from its limbs. It will generate an electric charge, sending it down its two wires.
First Encounter: Copperstone Mines
Quest Relevance Edit
- In the Mission "Shocksprite Purge" (MD0306), the player must kill 20 Shocksprites located in the Copperstone Mine.
- In the Sidequest "Shocksprite Eggs" (BX0004), the player must collect 15 Shock Eggs for Beatrix. Most of the eggs are located in the vicinity of Shocksprites in the Copperstone Mine.
- In the NG-only Daily Quest "Shocksprite Sightings!" (CY0003), the player must kill 25 or 30 Shocksprites in one location for Cypress.
- In the Mimicology Quest "Shocksprite Study" (CY0062), the player must collect 25 Shock Eggs, dropped by Shocksprites found in Steamport City during the quest, and return them to Cypress.
Trophy Farming Edit
The only way to farm Shocksprites is by killing them during "Shocksprite Eggs" (BX0004), "Shocksprite Sightings" (CY0003), or "Shocksprite Study" (CY0062) and abandoning the quest before completion.