|EXP/CP at level 1*:||2|
|Health at level 1*:||60|
|Attack at level 1*:||5|
Empty Bottle (common)
Manhole Cover (quest)
Pink Socks (quest)
Pugcrawler Tail (quest)
|XP per Health:||0.033|
Pugcrawlers are Mimics that have the appearance of a canine-like creature that crawls forward on its front legs. It is not particularly powerful, and is slow, but can easily drive you into a corner at the wrong moments.
Tips & AttacksEdit
Pugcrawlers attack by crawling into you. Because of their speed, they aren't particularly dangerous unless you stand still.
Run up to it and attack it, make sure to stay a decent length away as the only way for you to be damaged is by contact. Keep attacking and if it moves closer to you, move back.
Run up to it and attack it, make sure to stay a decent length away as the only way for you to be damaged is by contact. Keep attacking and if it moves closer to you, move back. If there is enough room, you can also jump over it and use a dive attack, continue to the other side of it, and then turn around and repeat the process.
Hit the Pugcrawler from a distance. When it gets too close, jump over it and continue attacking.
Sprocket Information Edit
From Mimics of Steamport City: Pugcrawler:
- This menacing Mimic is a relative of the Pustosser. It slowly drags itself towards its prey with its powerful forelimbs.
First Encounter: West End Ruins
- In the Sidequest "Sewer Recycling" (WY0002) you need to get 10 Manhole Covers dropped by Pugcrawlers during this quest. They are a fairly common drop, and more Pugcrawlers are spawned around the sewers for this quest.
- During the Daily Quest "Socks in the Ruins" (LW0006), the player must kill 12 socks-wearing Pugcrawlers and return the Pink Socks to Lana Westwood.
- In the Mimicology Quest "Pugcrawler Study" (CY0045), 50 Pugcrawler Tails must be collected for Cypress.
- In the Extermination Quest "Pugcrawler Extermination" (AS0012), the player must kill 50 Pugcrawlers per day for three days for Admiral Stanton.
- In the Extermination Quest "Enraged Pugcrawlers" (AS0077), the player must kill 100 enraged Pugcrawlers per day for three days for Admiral Stanton.
Sewer Entrance Checkpoint. Go right to enter main route.
Go up, (up and) left. Kill two. Go up. Kill 4 Silksnakes. Go up. Kill two. Go down, down, right, down, right, right, killing at least 5 Mimics. Kill one. Go left, (up and) left to restart the route.