- Brief: Collect 50 Hazebug Glowers for Cypress
- From: Cypress
- Location: Etherea
- Prerequisites: CY0014 completed, 1 Hazebug killed.
- NPC: I'm sure you've seen those Hazebugs that fly back and forth with their abdomens glowing. I'd like to learn more about these creatures and how the [sic] give off that hazy glow. Do you have time to help out the Mimicology Department?
- The glowers from the Hazebug's abdomen may be left behind when it combusts. If you could collect 50 of these and bring them back to study, it would help out a great deal. Let me know when you've found them!
- Welcome back, -Player-! When studying the glowers of the Hazebugs, I noticed they were still dimly glowing even after being detached from the Mimics. Even more interesting, when I moved the glower near an Etherillium Tube the glowing ceased.
- It does seem like the glowing is somehow connected to Haze, and is subdued by Ether in the same way. Your pickup at a Checkpoint and the background Ether field of Nidaria probably dimmed the glowing originally, and a Tube brought very close extinguished it entirely.
- Reward: A New Sprocket (Mimics of Steamport City: Hazebug), 30 XP
|Previous Mimicology | Back to Table | Next Mimicology|