- Brief: Find a Cure for the Rook's Haze Fever
- From: Chief MacGregor
- Location: Nidaria and Hatchwood Wilds
- Prerequisites: LD0002 completed, Hatchwood Wilds cleared, no Turmeric or Ginger growing in any planter box, CY0055 not active.
- NPC: Lately, the Rooks and I have been feeling a bit under the weather. We have itchy eyes, sore throats... heck, Rook Hyde hasn't gone for a minute without coughing. Not sure what's causing it, but we need some relief, and quick. Could you ask Madame Bristlecone in Nidaria if she has any suggestions?
- Reward: A New Sprocket! (Haze: The Great Displacement), 2 Chocolate Rations, 40 XP
- Notes: You will need to get 10 Honeycombs by killing Hivehats, which will drop them with a (close to) 100% rate (until the player collects 10). In addition you will need to grow 5 Ginger and 3 Turmeric Roots to make the final cure, 7 Teabags that have to be delivered to the Rooks in the Hatchwood Wilds. It should also be noted that during this quest, Hivehats in certain locations will respawn every time you re-enter the room, even after getting all 10 Honeycombs, but they will stop respawning like this if you get all the other ingredients. One of them is right outside the Deep Forest checkpoint, which makes getting the 10 Honeycombs that much easier and opens up a great opportunity for Trophy farming. Since Hivehats also are more likely to drop Firewood, this provides an excellent opportunity to also farm wood for quests requiring the Blast Furnace.
|Madame Bristlecone/Hawthorn/Gardening Chain|
|MB0002 → MB0004 → MB0005 → HT0001 → HT0002 → LD0002 → MB0006 → CJ0001 → HT0003 → CMG0001|