100% of this article is only for Nidarian Guards.
- Brief: Kill 100 Enraged Wallworms for 3 days
- From: Admiral Stanton
- Location: Hatchwood Wilds
- Prerequisites: AS0030 completed (Wallworm Trophy - Deluxe Bronze collected)
- NPC: Our Rooks on the ground are reporting an infestation of enraged Wallworms throughout the Hatchwood Wilds. Since these Mimics are enraged, they're much stronger and sturdier than common Wallworms, and they're spraying a poisonous Haze.
We've counted 100 of these enraged Mimics in Hatchwood Wilds, and as soon as you wipe them out, a new pack of the creatures arrives in their place. Since you've shown your skills before, would you like to take on an Enraged Extermination Duty? You'll need to kill all 100 of them each day for three days.
This is going to be dangerous, so I would stock up on some rations or fizzes if I were you. Once you drop into Hatchwood Wilds, look for Wallworms that are pulsing red in rage. They'll stay away until you've taken out all 100, but then 100 more will take their place.
You had better pace yourself: Just work on defeating all 100 each day, and keep coming back for three days to do it again. If we luck out, after three days that should drive them away for awhile.
- Reward: Wallworm Trophy - Deluxe Silver, 50 NP