100% of this article is only for Nidarian Guards.
- Brief: Kill 100 Enraged Clampbrights for 3 days
- From: Admiral Stanton
- Location: Ridgeback Highlands
- Prerequisites: AS0072 completed (Clampbright Trophy - Deluxe Bronze collected)
- NPC: I know this sound\s strange, but our Rooks on the ground are reporting an infestation of enraged Clampbrights throughout the Ridgeback Highlands. Since they don't move on their own, some other type of mimic must be spreading them around the area, and they're not harmless like usual. These enraged Clampbrights build up an electrical charge when closed, and will release this energy in a burst when opening up.
We've counted 100 of these enraged Mimics in the Ridgeback Highlands, and as soon as you wipe them out, a new pack of the creatures is likely to be seeded in their place. Since you've shown your skills before, would you like to take on an Enraged Extermination Duty? You'll need to kill all 100 of them each day for three days.
This is going to be dangerous, so I would stock up on rations and fizzes if I were you. Once you drop into the the Ridgeback Highlands, look for Clampbrights that are pulsing red in rage. They'll stay away until you've taken out all 100, but then 100 more will take their place.
You had better pace yourself: Just work on defeating all 100 each day, and keep coming back for three days to do it again. If we luck out, after three days that should drive them out for awhile.
- Reward: Clampbright Trophy - Deluxe Silver, 50 NP