|EXP/CP at level 1*:||3|
|Health at level 1*:||150|
|Attack at level 1*:||N/A|
|Defense:||Infinite (during MD0304)|
0 (after MD0304)
Clampbright Pearl (quest)
|Notes:||Invulnerable to damage after closing. HP doesn't change when leveling up.|
|XP per Health:||0.02|
Tips & AttacksEdit
When Clampbrights are hit, they close up, becoming invulnerable for approximately 10 seconds. The only way to kill one is to wait until the Clampbright is open, and hit it again. You can continue attacking the clampbright while it is closed, causing it to swing, but you will still have to wait for 10 seconds to do any further damage.
If you are a ferric then it is probably better to try and dive bomb them as much as possible as this does slightly more damage and will possibly save you a hit and therefore ten seconds. Ferrics can kill the clampbright in 3 divebombs (at 43 attack or more). Because of this, using ferrics to farm clampbrights is more efficient for non Nidarian Guards. Nidarian Guard members may find that Clampbrights are best dealt with by using charged shots.
Sprocket Information Edit
From Mimics of Ridgeback Highlands: Clampbright:
- This mollusk-like Mimic hangs from ceilings. If hit, they clamp down their shells, emitting a phosphorescent glow.
First Encounter: Copperstone Mines
- In the Mission "Restore Power to the Mine" (MD0304), hitting a Clampbright will light up the mines for 10 seconds.
- During the Mission "Mines in Darkness" (BG0001), the player has to light up his way again through the mines, starting from Deadrock Canyon side entrance. In both cases, if the 10 seconds pass, the player is caught and sent back to the mine entrance.
- The player must obtain 10 Clampbright Pearls during the Mimicology Quest "Clampbright Study" (CY0034).
- In the Extermination Quest "Clampbright Extermination" (AS0072), the player must kill 50 Clampbrights per day for three days for Admiral Stanton.
- In the Extermination Quest "Enraged Clampbrights" (AS0083), the player must kill 100 enraged Clampbrights per day for three days for Admiral Stanton.
The best way to trophy farm Clampbrights is to keep looping round the mines like in the Mission "Restoring power to the mine" (MD0304)"