- Brief: Collect 25 Boulder Bison Plates for Cypress
- From: Cypress
- Location: Etherea
- Prerequisites: CY0016 completed, 1 Boulder Bison killed.
- NPC: Have you seen those Boulder Bison in Deadrock Canyon? I'm told that long ago before the Haze, smaller creatures lived in the Canyon could also roll up into a ball.[sic] Doesn't that seem strange? I'm not sure if it's true or not, we've lost so many records since then, and so many native creatures have gone extinct from the poison Haze.
- Hi again, -Player-. I studied the plates from the Boulder Bison, which are very tough and leathery, and surprisingly hard like stone! I'm told the Bison smash themselves into walls of stone, so they would have to be armored well enough for something like that.
- Why would a creature this large need to be able to roll into a ball and smash through walls though. You'd think it could just charge at walls... rolling into a ball definitely seems like an odd way to go about it. Then again, if our fragments of records are true, we did have native animals that also rolled into balls. Seems weird to me either way!
- Reward: A New Sprocket (Mimics of Ridgeback Highlands: Boulderbison), 30 XP
|Previous Mimicology | Back to Table | Next Mimicology|